(if you have a resource available, please contact us to be listed).
HealthCode.org is gathering a list of resources to help address your needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization (WHO): Rolling updates on coronavirus diseas (COVID-19)
- Healthcare Ready COVID-19 Resources
- National Institutes of Health –Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Disaster Distress Helpline (or call 1-800-985-5990
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (or call 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224
- Aunt Bertha –the social care network
- GracePointWellness.org –source for mental and physical wellness
- Northside Mental Health (Tampa, FL area)
- Local churches will have resources for local communities
- 211 Helpline Center Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health/Medical Related Information