For March’s Spring Into Action – Sample Email Announcement
Below are generic Spring Into Action™ intro e-mails. Spring Into Action™ is a February global virtual activity challenge motivating people to embrace loving themselves and being active, to support a healthier, happier life. Participants set their own activity mileage goal and track their progress. Make this the best year ever!
Tailor the email to emphasize why Spring Into Action™ is important to your organization and take this opportunity to share your organization’s February and year goals.
First Housekeeping Notes:
- Returning organizations please see sample email at Option 3.
- Check out the example web screenshots at the end in case you want to add them in your communications.
- Request: Please request your IT team to include emails from HealthCode and web sites, among your approved emails and web sites – HealthCode.org and MillionMileMonth.org – Thank you!
- FYI: After registration participants receive an email from HealthCode with more detailed information regarding program logistics.
- Password reset note: For privacy reasons HealthCode can not see or adjust passwords. Registrants can reset passwords from the web site. Issues occur when the email goes to spam OR when a person has used say a personal email and are entering their work email, or even with misspelled emails at registration. Let us know if additional help is required.
* * *
Option I Intro E-letter – Geared to New Organizations
Dear _ ,
Get out your sports gear, walking/running shoes, swim goggles, yoga mats, dancing mojo, and bikes. We are participating in March’s Spring Into Action™.
Spring Into Action™ is all about YOU. Helping to make this year your best ever, by being active and achieving your personal health and wellness goals.
We here at <insert your company, school or org name> are challenging our <employees/members> to log <insert the number of miles> this February. Are you up for the challenge?
Here is how to get started:
- Register at: events.HealthCode.org
- Choose your registration level and continue. No fees are required; registration donations are to the nonprofit HealthCode, are tax deductible.
- Select our Organization from the pull down list and if it applies, your Group/Team
- Enter your personal mileage activity goal for March
- Like or Follow the official Spring Into Action™ social media pages in your confirmation e-letter. This is where HealthCode™ will up-date on all the other fun events and happenings.
- https://www.facebook.com/HealthCodeIAM/Twitter https://twitter.com/HealthCodeIAM and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/healthcodeiam/
Spread the word to your friends and family about your participation in Spring Into Action™ and get them involved too!
Come March, sign on to your HealthCode Personal Profile page and enter your activity miles or minutes. Entering your activity is simple through the web site and is mobile friendly, accessible from any device. (Or sync up with Fitbit, Strava, or MapMyFitness.)
See our private Organization Leaderboard by clicking on our Organization’s name in your Private Profile page.
After that, all that is left to do is to get those bikes tuned up and your walking/running shoes polished, because this March you will be seeing a lot of them!
Dear ENTER YOUR ORGANIZATION’S NAME employees,
What is your March activity goal for a healthier, happier life? Join us and participate in Spring Into Action™ to help you in achieving your goal!
Spring Into Action™ is a global challenge to make this year YOUR healthiest ever and achieving your personal activity goal.
Set and reach your own personal mile goal during the challenge, and help our organization reach #1 on the leaderboards. Let’s show our city, state, and nation what we can do together this March in support of health and wellness.
Below are instructions on how to register as a part of our team.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Note: We highly recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any smartphone or tablet. If you are using Internet Explorer, be sure you are using version IE 10 for the best experience.
- Visit https://events.healthcode.org and click on the Spring Into Action™ logo.
- Choose your registration level and continue. No fees are required. Registration donations are to the nonprofit HealthCode, are tax deductible and support programs for kids and schools.
- On the Edit Profile page, choose “OUR ORGANIZATION” from the “Select Your Organization” pull-down.
- Then choose your department/location/school from the “Select Your Group/Team” pull-down.
- Make sure all other required blanks are completed and click “Complete Registration”.
You are now registered. Be sure to tell colleagues that you registered and encourage them to join the team.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Starting March 1, visit https://events.healthcode.org from any device (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) and log your physical activities in your profile (walk, run, bike, yoga, Zumba and more accepted). Once logged in, click the MY PROFILE button to get to your profile. You can connect a Fitbit or Map My Fitness account as well (optional).
Check out the Spring Into Action™ Public Leaderboards to see the overall community and by clicking on “My Organization” in your private Profile Page you’ll see our Organization’s Private Leaderboard.
Like or Follow the official Spring Into Action™ social media pages in your confirmation eletter. This is where HealthCode™ will up-date on all the other fun events and happenings.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HealthCodeIAM/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/HealthCodeIAM and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/healthcodeiam/
If you have any questions, please direct them to contact@HealthCode.org.
Option III Returning Organizations
Dear NAME community,
Please join your fellow employees March’s Spring Into Action™.
Spring Into Action™ is from the nonprofit HealthCode, whose vision is that everyone should enjoy the benefits of a healthier, happier life. We share that vision for you, your fellow employees, families and community.
Spring Into Action™ supports your personal goal to make this your best year ever by meeting your March activity goal.
OPTIONAL Join us as ENTER NAME OF YOUR ORGANIZATION employees collectively seek to achieve ENTER YOUR ORG’S GOAL of X percentage of employees who achieve minimum of X MILES in support of health and wellness.
How to Register for March’s Spring Into Action™:
1) Visit https://events.healthcode.org, click on the Spring Into Action™ logo, choose your registration level and continue. No fees are required. Optional registration donations are to the nonprofit HealthCode, are tax deductible, and support HealthCode in providing programs to kids, schools and low income communities.
2) If you have registered on the website before, select the “Returning Participants” button. If you are new to the website, use the “New Registrants” area.
3) You will land on the Edit Profile page; if this is your first time click on “Select your Organization” pull-down, select our organization and your “Select Group/Team” pull-down. (You can edit your Group if needed.)
4) Finally select your Mileage Goal and click “Complete Registration”.
You are now registered to participate in Spring Into Action™!
TIPS ON HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
From March 1-31, visit https://events.healthcode.org from any device (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) and log your walking/running activity in your profile. Easy as that! The website will take care of the rest. Just log those miles towards your personal goal and be sure to cross the finish line before March 31.
Plus, your miles will be applied to our Organization’s private leaderboard, as well as the Public Love Your Health™ Leaderboard showing top organizations, states and cities.
The activity data logging tool is always available on your Personal Profile page and accepts both minutes and miles for any activity. So a wearable device is NOT required, however, you do have the option to connect a Fitbit or Map My Fitness account in your profile for automatic mile syncing.
See our Organization’s private Leaderboard from your Private Personal Profile Page, by clicking on our Organization’s name listed on the left column, under Event Stats.
Like or Follow the official Spring Into Action™ social media pages in your confirmation e-letter. This is where HealthCode™ will up-date on all the other fun events and happenings.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HealthCodeIAM
- Twitter https://twitter.com/HealthCodeIAM and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/healthcodeiam/
If you have any questions, please direct them to contact@HealthCode.org
SAMPLE Registration Flow Showing January’s iResolve. – The Process is the same for all of HealthCode’s virtual monthly events
Start at “Events” and Click on the Register button
iResolve.™ registration page Includes free and donation options, which are tax deductible
Select New Registrant if first time OR if a Returning Participant click on Login (previously registered for MMM, MiaM, TiaM or iResolve.):
Optional Contribution Page Or If no contribution
Enter profile information (all is kept private), iResolve.™ select, or confirm, your organization and (if applies) your Group/Team (might be dept., school, location), Enter your personal mileage Goal
Click on Complete Registration
Registration is Complete! A confirmation registration page will come up, plus you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Visit your Profile page, where you can make edits, come January 1st enter activity data, if applicable sync up with Fitbit or MapMyFitness and check out our Organization’s private leaderboard (see link on left column)
Tip: Once you log on to your account at https://events.healthcode.org through your smart phone, you’ll stay logged in through January and can easily enter data through your phone.
Organization Leaderboards are private to our Organization. Click on your Organization’s name on the left side of your Profile Page. You can see your Org’s total activity, and if applicable, see “Groups” breakouts, such as departments or locations.