Fall Back Into Action This September
Get Active In Your Local Parks
One Mile Could Win You a $3,000 Organic Mattress!
Join thousands around the globe in getting outside and active in our amazing parks. Whether it’s jogging, yoga, biking, swimming or kayaking, it’s the perfect time to take your activities outdoors this fall.
Need some motivation? HealthCode’s fall fitness initiative will help you set goals, track your progress, and qualify you to win some cool prizes, including the award-winning Naturepedic Organic mattress, valued at $3,000.
SHARE TO WIN
Post pics on Facebook or Instagram with #FallintoAction for more chances to win!
Be eligible for $3,000+ in prize drawings, it’s easy!
- Engage and connect your employees/members working remotely or back at the office, locally or globally.
- Quick setup, easy to administer and to use (10 min setup).
- A step by step event implementation guide will be provided to you so that your organization can begin participating quickly and easily.
Private Leaderboards to Track Your Organization’s Progress, Including Teams & Groups
- Sign up as an indivual or select your organization.
- Create your profile if you’ve never participated in a HealthCode event before.
- Start logging your mileage on your profile starting September 1st, options to sync with your tracker.
Sample Profile & Mileage Tracker
Activity Leaderboard – Where Will You Be?
Log at least one mile this September and you’ll be entered to win prizes from one of these great partners. With $3,000+ in prizes, including an award-winning mattress from Naturepedic, high-quality outdoor items from Gossamer Gear, jewelry from Kendra Scott and much more. Check out our social media for more prize details.
Donate $28. Get a limited edition shirt.
Participation is free.
HealthCode is honored to partner with the City of Austin’s Parks and Recreation Department, Austin Outside, and the Austin Technology Council. Together, we are calling on Austinites to step out for the Fall into Action activity challenge to explore our great outdoors.
Need more motivation?
Find local events that will get you walking, running, biking, etc. Here are a few for our Austin participants.