GET THE GANG TOGETHER
HealthCode’s monthly global virtual activity challenges can help your group stay physically active and socially connected.
What kinds of groups?
- Church Group
- Book Club
- Mommy Group
- Cooking Clubs
- Walking Groups
- You get the idea…
The challenges are simple, fun, and free ways to get your group physically active and help create a culture of health and wellness.
Reasons to Register Your Group:
- It’s Free. No setup or license fees.
- Build a culture of care.
- Motivate physical activity, team building, and wellness activities.
- Friendly, healthy competition.
- Quick setup, easy for organizer to administer and to use. (10 min setup)
- Easy-to-use implementation guide.
- Once registered, your group can participate in ALL public HealthCode events.
- No minimum/maximum number of group participants.
Register today and invite your group to join you!
“Multiple Sclerosis has left me wheelchair dependent. After years of being left out of fitness events, it was empowering to participate for a change.”
“My daughter, Zoey, was diagnosed with childhood Leukemia and my husband is active military. Million Mile Month made it easier to find time for fitness in the chaos.”
“Through Million Mile Month, my diabetes numbers have improved dramatically. My energy level has increased and I’m running with renewed confidence.”
“Family workouts during Million Mile Month helped us discover our 3 year old’s passion for running. She now competes in 5Ks. The Million Mile Month community is inspirational!”