TAKE THE CHALLENGE
What kinds of groups?
- Entire School
- Church Group
- Book Club
- Mommy Group
- Cooking Clubs
- Walking Groups
- You get the idea…
The challenges are simple, fun, and free ways to get your group physically active and help create a culture of health and wellness.
Reasons to Register Your Group:
- It’s Free. No setup or license fees.
- Build a culture of care.
- Motivate physical activity, team building, and wellness activities.
- Friendly, healthy competition.
- Quick setup, easy for organizer to administer and to use. (10 min setup)
- Easy-to-use implementation guide.
- Once registered, your group can participate in ALL public HealthCode events.
- No minimum/maximum number of group participants.
Register today and invite your group to join you!
"I faced the challenge of motivating our global team to stay fit despite working 24/7 in dispersed locations. Virtual global challenges was worth sharing with the team. Results exceeded our expectations with Airmen in Tampa and across the US and the Middle East. We liked having our private leaderboards to motivate, track and report on participation."
-USAF Brig General (ret) Robert Armfield
"As a disabled veteran it has helped keep me motivated. My husband thinks it is helping with my mental clarity. My daughter is in the Army now and I have shared the challenge with her as well."
“HealthCode was the perfect platform to launch the 517th TRG’s first virtual fitness challenge during COVID. It motivated individuals of all fitness levels (military & civilian staff, students, family members) to log a total of 16K miles of their favorite physical activities while contributing to a little friendly unit competition…promoting healthy habits and building esprit de corps in a time of social distancing! It was so much fun, we made it an annual event.”