HEALTHY IS SMART
School / District Registration
Reasons to Register Your School Group:
- It’s free. No setup or license fees.
- Motivate physical activity, team building, and wellness activities.
- Friendly, healthy competition.
- Integrate easily into your classroom activities.
- Supports student-led programs such as SEL, Leadership, school and community projects.
- Easy to track your activity – use our manual tracker or sync with your personal fitness tracker.
- Quick setup, easy for organizer to administer and to use. (10 min. setup)
- Easy-to-use implementation and promotion guides.
- On-demand metrics and reports.
- Once registered, your group can participate in ALL public HealthCode events.
- No minimum/maximum number of group participants.
- Event race bibs are included and provide a fun way to let others know your group is participating. Print out and post on classroom doors, bulletin boards in teacher lounges or social media pages.
- Optional event t-shirts can be purchased to add to group camaraderie and to promote throughout your school/district.
Kinds of School Groups:
- Grade Levels
- Entire School
- You get the idea…
The events are simple, fun, and free ways to get your group physically active and help create a culture of health and wellness.
Register for free using the form to the right. Once you receive your registration confirmation you’ll also receive instructions on how to invite others to register as part of your group!
Easy-to-use implementation guides are available below.
Questions? Watch the video below and/or email us at email@example.com.
How School Groups Are Using HealthCode
“We want Austin ISD to be the healthiest, fittest school district in the state. By participating in Million Mile Month, we can stay on track with our fitness goals.”
“In Fort Bend ISD, life balance, health and fitness are important to us. We look forward to the friendly competition with area school districts each year. Our FBISD community has already logged thousands of miles and we look forward to once again claiming bragging rights as the fittest district.”
“Enough talking the talk. It’s time walk the walk. The Lamar CISD community walked almost 70,000 miles. Let’s get moving.”
Implementation Guides Make It Easy to Promote to Your Group
Families to large corporations need help promoting and encouraging event sign-ups. Our easy-to-use implementation guides include sample e-letters, promotional materials, social tips and logos. Just click on the logos below. Don't see what you need? Let us know!